For Real Estate Pros:
CSP Elite™ Staging to Sell
Maximize Your Client’s Equity Through Staging
FACT: Research shows, “Staging to sell works!”
The CSP Elite™ is an online educational program designed to provide real estate agents with the knowledge they need to leverage a leading marketing concept.
This comprehensive workshop provides insight, principles, best practices and strategies for agents to assist property sellers to maximize equity gain during the sale of a property. Completion provides a thorough understanding of the process and how to easily propose property staging to clients.
- Do you see the importance of detailing your car before you sell it?
- Would you prefer someone else handle the ‘sticky’ conversations about your client’s property to preserve your relationship with them?
- Would you be interested to know more about a proven way to have listings sell 90% faster than average?
- Would you like to attract more listing appointments?
- What would happen with your reputation if you were known as the “must see” property agent?
All this and more is possible when you understand the ins and outs of how staging works for you, your client and the buyer. You have likely heard something about staging; it is a powerful, practical marketing strategy used to enhance property for sale. The results, time after time help secure the most money for the client in the shortest time.
Certified Staging Professionals® use a three-step process to maximize the buyer opportunity. Where ever the eyes rest, the sale begins.
Step one: is a consultation to identify the condition items which affect the sale.
Step two is the fulfillment of the recommendations, creating the canvas for the truly important part.
Step Three: At CSP® we call it “showcasing”; placing the furniture, lighting, artwork and accessories to maximize impact for great photographs and showings. CSP® staging professionals use a proprietary process using psychometric selling techniques to merchandise the space, creating positive impact points for buyers, from the minute they walk through the door.
Staging is a marketing concept for real estate that was literally created in a slow market to move properties faster and easier; over the years it has become the single most important tool you can suggest your client employ to maximize the impact of the work you do locating a buyer. In today’s market it is a necessity for any property sales transaction!
The Real Estate Staging Association, through whom CSP® is accredited, reports that staged homes are on the market 90% less than non-staged homes. Staged properties reflect maximum values for your clients and create connections between potential buyers and your client properties. And all that’s wonderful but if you are like most agents you want to know the answer to the most pressing problem: how to convince your client to understand the value of staging?
SOLUTION: is what the CSP Elite™ Agent Staging Training Program teaches you.
We believe agents are busy enough without adding the stress of actually doing staging work themselves. After all you don’t do house inspection, mortgage arranging or title searching so why would you schlep furniture?
What You Need to Know:
- The impact home staging has on buying and selling decisions
- The evolution of staging over time – and why you need to know about it
- Case studies and statistics – and how to integrate them into presentation packages
- Benefits for you, your seller and the buyer to implement staging in the process
- The five factors that determine a sale, and where staging fits!
- Facts, trends and statistics you can use to communicate effectively with your client
- The difference between a good and a great photograph – and the effect on property sales
- How to get the seller involved in the staging process – and how your chosen stager keeps your client motivated throughout the process
- Cost vs. value – which projects bring the biggest return on investment
- The value and importance of allowing client to complete all three steps before you have any showings, photographs or tours
- Curb appeal, color and room design principles – and how to present them to your client
- Pricing, contracts – what to expect; who pays and much more…!!!
To be clear, you will not learn how to stage or how to start a staging business.
You will learn how to incorporate staging services into your existing real estate business, for maximum impact on your bottom line.
You will discover how to market staging to attract more listings, how to use staging services to close those listings faster (and with better results) than if staging was not included in the marketing process.
SCRIPTS: Of course, you’ll also learn how to overcome objections and communicate effectively with the property owner to secure their cooperation in preparing for the sale. Also the information needed to choose the right professional stager for you..
This comprehensive workshop provides insight, principles, best practices and strategies for agents to assist property sellers to maximize equity gain during the sale of a property.
- You will receive 2 two-hour “live” recorded learning sessions taught personally by Christine Rae personally.
- A companion workbook, Maximizing Your Client’s Equity with Staging, with the lessons and information for easy reference.
- An open book exam to certify your knowledge post-training, which is needs to be completed to earn the prestigious CSP Elite™ Agent designation and are granted permission to use the CSP Elite™ agent logo in all marketing and promotional pieces for two years from your date of completion (renewal thereafter is $50).
Upon payment, you receive the above materials via download link.
Please complete the exam as quickly as possible and return that to CSP International™ to receive your certification. Once your exam has been verified as successful, you will receive the CSP Elite™ Agent logo via email.
We appreciate there are choices for training out there; CSP International™ is the leader, having had the most direct impact in developing the industry. One of our specialties is helping real estate agents be more successful.
Even if you have existing knowledge about staging, you will find that CSP® offers a comprehensive curriculum based on best practices for profitability, professionalism, business and efficiencies (many of them set by CSP®).
Maybe the biggest reason to take the Elite™ Program is because your competitors are catching on to get the marketing edge in your local area.
“It is a great marketing tool that I was introduced to about five years ago, by a CSP stager.
Our whole team supports staging; we provide a consultation as part of our marketing package; home sellers are thrilled. Once we show them the results we have enjoyed they are totally on board to do the full showcasing. Our market property ranges from $350,000 to $370,000. We had a client who was reluctant to accept that the property needed staging, but honestly, we would not support listing it at $349,000 as it looked. Our stager was wonderful in her approach with him, and with the use of the Room Ready Handbook (which we love) the work was completed. We figured they would hit mid-350s. They received seven offers on the first day and it sold for $371,000. You can’t fault that. The client was thrilled, we were thrilled, and the home buyer was thrilled—Win! Win! Win! All the way.” ~ Sam McDadi: Mississauga, Ontario
Sam knows about hard work, success, and the power of staging. He and his team topple sales records year after year. He holds the most awards of agents in Canada, he knows staging works.
FREE: DOWNLOAD PDF article HERE.
Jackie Martin, Sales Representative L.H. Lind Realty Inc., Brokerage…. “I just completed the 2-part learning sessions; I thought it was excellent, with a wealth of information. I look forward to moving forward with the Designation and integrating the staging process further into our business model.” ~
WEBINAR / ONLINE PROGRAM
Duration: 4 Hours Total ( 2 x 2 hours )
To purchase the recorded version of the CSP Elite™ webinar including workbook. When you BUY NOW you will also receive a $50 BONUS: 4 MP3 program plus workbook: SOLD Presents Protecting Your Clients Equity Through Home Staging click the button below.
Special Note: Broker advantages are available!
Book an Elite™ Program in your office for 8+ participants to receive preferred training rates! An open book exam to certify your knowledge post-training, which is needed to earn your prestigious CSP Elite™ Agent designation and licensing use of the CSP Elite™ Agent logo in all marketing and promotional pieces for two years from the date of completion (renewal thereafter is $50). Email Christine@StagingTraining.com for information