Search for a Certified Home Staging Professional In Your Area:
Our directory consists of Certified Home Stagers who have successfully attended and completed the intensive CSP® 3 day Home Staging Workshop. All CSP® must comply with the high standards of the Certified Staging Professionals® Code of Conduct.
To find a stager in your area, first choose the country to search, then you can search by person, city or province/state.
You have decided to sell your property. For most, owning real estate is the single, largest investment they have; securing the most equity possible is the dream of all sellers.
Hiring a Certified Staging Professional® is one of the best investments you can make towards securing that equity.
- 97% of buyers start their search online and according to the National Association of
- Realtors 90% of buyers can’t visualize a house beyond what they see.
It is important your property is presented the way buyers need to see it. (for them to buy.)
Graduates from this Academy have both intensive business training and practical hands-on experience at properties readying for sale.
Successful scores from three credible examinations (proctored by highly experienced facilitators, qualify them to use the prestigious mark of excellence for achievement, technical competency and as a symbol of integrity.
Every CSP® graduate honors a Code of Conduct and carries appropriate insurance for the work they do.
You wouldn’t hire an unlicensed real estate agent, so why trust your equity to a stager who isn’t certified?
Top Five Things to Do to Prepare for The Initial Staging Site Visit
- Relax. Remember the staging consultation is the starting point and puts you under no obligation to go further.
- Understand: The consultation is not critical assessment; it is a thorough review of the condition of property, identifying the
area’s most likely to affect time on the market or detract from your equity
- Open Minded: Just like a home inspection, the staging consultation is not meant to offend in anyway. It is simply an
objective assessment, providing recommendations to maximize equity return and secure outstanding photographs.
- Know: Research shows property fully prepared for sale has a 100% better chance of securing the equity in the shortest amount of time.
- Be Willing: To hear the suggested recommendations; in the final analysis the equity is yours, the decision to move forward is yours.
Step two is the follow through with the recommendations & Step Three we call Showcasing. It involves the correct placement of furniture, accessories, art & lighting to maximize size of rooms, flow of space, have impactful showings and awesome photographs.
Is Staging Certification Necessary?
The home staging industry is unregulated and there is no “governing and regulating association”. Don’t let this alarm or dissuade you from pursing your dream. The Home Inspection industry is non- regulated also, in fact many industries are rooted in non-regulation. What it means is simply anyone can say they are a stager and anyone can provide a training course, online or in person………….. without ever having staged a home! Shocking isn’t it? We believe as a new business staring out you need as much ammunition and information as possible to position you as an expert instead of a newbie. Certification for a stager is as vital as a license is to a real estate agent.
- Home staging industry expert to teach 3-day staging course in Mississauga
- 5 time Emmy award winner to teach a 3-day CSP course in Columbia, MD!
- Ask Christine – paint it black?
- Internationally recognized home staging expert to teach 3-day course in Chicago 7/10/18
- Ask Christine -hypoallergenic flooring.
I don’t know where to start. It was a fantastic class; it was such a pleasure to meet Christine and Lynelle…It was a lot of information in 3 days! I am happy and thrilled that I took this class – Thanks to everbody for their help!!
Mira B.Mississauga, ON
Yesterday I was listening to and reviewing some of the information from the “FastTrack Business Package”, it occurred to me how much thought went into putting this package together. I felt I needed to say Thank You to you and your Team. All the information taught in the class and provided in this package has given me the confidence I need to start this new chapter in my life.
Cynthia DelveCCSP Victoria, BC
The first house I staged sold over asking last night!! Put on the market at $339K and sold 9 days later for 400K! The happiness I feel is so indescribable!! I just want to thank you so much for BEING CHRISTINE RAE! I don’t think I could ever have done this without your guidance and amazing program! CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE PROJECTS! The real estate agent wants to work with me too !! WOOHOO!