Did I catch you attention? Sex today is used for marketing just about everything and anything not remotely connected to sex – but it works.
Real estate staging does for houses what sexy ads do for marketing – it sells!
In today’s competitive real estate market you cannot afford to gamble with your equity by not staging. Sure I have heard all the reasons why you think you don’t need to stage, and you can probably think of some I might not have heard….however the questions to ask your self are:
1) Do you really want to sell your property?
2) Do you want to sell in the shortest amount of time (vs. an indefinite time with poor results)?
3) Do you want to secure the most amount of equity possible when the sale goes through?
If you answered YES YES and YES! Then staging is what you need to do. Here are some facts which may help make your decision easier.
1) Everything counts! That means everything you do or don’t do to ready your property will make or break the sale
2) 78% of sellers today are willingly investing up to $5000 and often more to make their property move in ready
3) More than 63% of buyers today say they are willing to pay more money for a move in ready property (read: we don’t have time or money to do the work)
4) In the opinion of 1000 real estate professionals a recent survey showed the ROI for staging to be as high as 589%