Vacant Staging Specialist
Vacant staging is an important revenue stream that can greatly increase a stager’s revenues – it is also quickly becoming the service most associated with the staging industry.
The Certified Staging Professional’s Vacant Staging Specialist designation provides stager’s with the additional skills and knowledge to be a vacant staging expert. It aims to provide important experience and valuable expertise resulting in growth and profile for all stagers and in increased revenues for their businesses.
With the Vacant Staging Specialist designation under their belt, stager’s will have no need to doubt their capacity to complete a top notch vacant staging, and to be paid well for it! They will also understand how to build their current business so that it is poised for the growth that can accompany offering vacant staging services. The use of rentals in vacant staging is an opportunity for stagers – a Vacant Staging Specialist will understand how best to capitalize on this and build their business.
Stagers will learn how to market this new service to the agents, investors and builders who realize they are leaving money on the table when they list vacant properties un-staged. Stagers with the Vacant Staging Specialist will gain insight into how to “sell to” those clients prepared to make this significant investment in their properties.
To achieve your Vacant Staging Specialist designation you are required to
- attend the two 3-hr webinars
- pass test with a minimum of 75% score
Participants will learn
- Important differences and similarities of vacant vs. occupied staging
- To expand your current business plan to accommodate this new service
- Resources, tools and processes required to achieve a successful vacant staging
- Consultation process unique to vacant properties
- Recommendations that give the seller the best ROI
- How to work with rentals:
- Building inventory and a new revenue stream
- External rental source
- How to competitively price
- How to update your contract
- Tips and best practices from those that paved the way