Click the title below to go to
What are you waiting for? Download the pdf version of this page for easy reading! The password is in the email you received.
Congratulations in Taking the First Step to
Becoming A Certified Staging Professional®
CSP® is the undisputed, award winning real estate staging industry leader. We specialize in helping new ands struggling stagers to build profit centered successful businesses; providing three proven training tracks to meet your professional goals: Actionable knowledge solid from the field, tried and true process that work, as well as tools and resources to support your growing business, AND on-going staging community support, job shadowing opportunities, coaching and mentoring after class to ensure the success you dream of.
Whether you are looking to start your staging career, struggling with your business or already own a decorating business and want to add to your suite of services, there has never been a better time to become a professional stager.
Professional staging is considered one of the fastest-growing industries; the main reason is the millennial demographic want “move in ready” property and real estate professionals and property sellers want to maximize every advantage. What that means to you is the demand will not dissipate, people will become more aware and they will require higher standards for stagers
MAKING A LIVING
Make A Great Living In Any Economy...
Enjoy Security Providing A Valuable Service...
& Double Your Advantage by...
Being A Certified Professional Stager®
CSP® is the undisputed, award winning real estate staging training industry leader.
Your Questions & Concerns
- Worried about starting a business
- What if it doesn’t work?
- Worried about starting a business?
- What if you can’t get business?
- How much do you charge?
- How do you find clients?
- Where will I get a portfolio?
CSP® Answers Your Questions & Concerns
We hear you! Pretty much everyone has some concern or other when starting out. Would it give you peace of mind to know there were not only answers to these questions but a place which also provides nurturing support? CSP International is a place where you can do that!
At CSP International™ we specialize in helping new and struggling stagers build profit-centered, successful businesses. Providing three proven training tracks to meet your professional goals:
1) Actionable knowledge. Solid from the field, tried and true processes that work.
2) Tools and resources to support a growing business.
3) On-going community support, job shadowing, coaching and mentoring opportunities, to reach the success you dream of.
Whether you are looking to start your staging career, struggling with your business or already own a decorating business and want to add staging to your suite of services, there has never been a better time to start, build and benefit from the best training available to ensure you have a solid foundation for your staging business.
The Staging Industry
CSP International™ Academy: Teaching the Business of Staging
The CSP program will teach you how to make $100,000 in sales in your first year in business, get at least three jobs from every stage, build a business rather than create a job for yourself – all with minimum investment! How does that sound so far?
A Proven System
CSP® Offers A Simple, Proven System To Start, Build OR
Develop a Professional Staging Business Without
Having To Buy A Franchise
Being a CSP® staging consultant is an opportunity to be in business for yourself
– without being by yourself.
The CSP® business model is based on personal direct sales and operates as a home-based business – without the need for retail space. You can work from your home, making it easy and cost-effective to get started, expanding into warehouse / office space if and when that makes sense for your business.
As far back as 2005, when CSP® launched a unique continuing education model for an industry that had no guidelines, it established precedent for excellence and continually demonstrates leadership within the industry.
Since then, CSP® has continued to lead the way with comprehensive resources, negotiating savings for proven business-building tools you can use right away, and an online Resource Centre to support CSP® graduates with real-world expertise and solutions
We Teach “Staging” is a three step process:
1) The Consultation
2) The recommendations completed
3) The Showcasing
Before you can do even one of the steps you need to have established your business, written a contract, figured out how to price for profit, know who your client is and know what you are going to say when you get face to face (oh and how do you get face to face?) How do you overcome objections, know where to buy/secure furnishings to help the client, how to get repeat business, manage your time and continue to love what you do. By taking the CSP® staging training, you will learn all of this. You will be starting your business with everything you need to be successful in the marketplace.
Apply Your Staging Skills
How You Can Apply Your Staging Skills in Business
As a professional stager, you’ll get to decide how you want to apply your skills by choosing to work with a real estate agent, a seller, builder, flipper, work on a team or build your own professional staging business.
Of course, if you already have experience and/or credentials in real estate, remodeling or interior design, (which is great, however you still need to know how to navigate the real estate staging industry) staging is a natural enhancement to offer your clients!
As you grow and develop you can also choose to specialize in one of several niche markets like Vacant Staging Specialist™ , Senior Move Management, Certified Color Consultant™, Diversity Specialist or even EcoStaging® for either residential or commercial real estate. Each of these markets has their own requirements and opportunities, all the while earning continuing education credits towards an International Masters™ designation in Real Estate Staging.
It really comes down to what you like to do, what you perceive as having the greatest opportunity for you and what skills you choose to focus on in delivering services to your clients.
And you give yourself the widest range of opportunities when you have the proper training and support.
Our Continuing Education Courses:
• Certified Eco-Professional™ 4 CE credits
• Residential Renovation Project Manager 4 CE credits
• Vacant Staging Specialist™ 4 CE credits
• Color for Swelling and Dwelling 4 CE credits
• Residential Staging Expert™ 2 CE credits
• Certified Eco-Stager™ 2 CE credits
• Residential Staging Expert™ 2 CE credits
• Increase Profits Working with Builders 2 CE credits
• Luxury Staging Specialist™
• CSP Elite Stager™ 2 CE credits
• Chemicals Hiding in Plain Sight 1 CE credits
• Floral Design For Stagers 1 CE credits
• Mastering the Art of Difficult Conversations with Sellers 1 CE credits
• “Greening” Your Business Will Improve Your Bottom Line .5 CE credits
Another benefit of being in your own staging business is that you can set your own fees for your services. In our experience, home stagers charge anywhere from $150 – $700 for the initial consultation plus additional fees for the actual property styling.
While that project rate will depend on the size of the house, furniture and furnishings available to use and timeline for project completion, a starting average for a styling project is around $1,000 – $2,500.
Altogether, depending on how much you want to work and how you structure your business, you could make $100,000+ in sales in your first year as a professional stager.
The really good news is that, as a professional stager with CSP® training, you will be able to demonstrate your proficiency with the credentials of a Certified Staging Professional® designation, licensing and membership. This is NOT a certificate of completion (like most places provide who say they certify you). You will complete three exams over the process of the program – one is a practical exam where we measure the quality of work you are capable of doing! True certification requires exams and practical experience, letters after your name and continuing education.
Receive 2 Designations
We believe in continuous improvement; we have developed a second layer of certification proof of your abilities AFTER class. Once you graduate, start your business and have clients, there could be a tendency to fall back into your own ways of decorating vs the proven CSP techniques. To help strengthen your skills and extend your credibility in the marketplace we offer the Residential Staging Expert™ designation. This level of excellence is achieved by submitting three bodies of work for review. Once approved you will receive the logo and certificate (your second achievement) AS WELL as an additional two credits towards your MASTERS of Real Estate Staging.
To have your own professional staging business, you’ll need to know:
- How to develop a business model that supports your needs and goals
- Administrative and management policies, contracts, pricing and profitability
- How to multi-task and coordinate a number of projects at the same time
- Researching local real estate trends and opportunities
- How to use branded marketing materials to get visibility with potential clients
- The nuts and bolts of being an entrepreneur
- Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Overcoming objections
- Listening skills
CSP® offers sales and business education, as well as savings on proven business-building tools you’ll need and on-going support through coaching, apprenticeship and online Resource Centre.
The CSP® system emphasizes using little-known, yet proven marketing methods to attract clients and build relationships based on trust and excellence. In other words, we teach you how to target your marketing initiatives and develop a business model specialized to your needs and goals.
A big bonus of the CSP® training is that you also receive the CSP® Marketing Advantage Program – a step-by-step business development process to help you get your business going quickly and easily.
In fact, you’ll receive the first two modules right away via email when you register for your training program!
The Eight Marketing Advantage Program Modules Include:
1. Business Basics
2. Business Clarity
3. Getting Started in Marketing Your Business
4. The Art of Differentiation: How To Help Your Market See You
5. Using Social Media Effectively To Brand Your Business
6. The Lead Capture Process
7. Technical How-to’s of Marketing
8. Designing Your Expert Platform
Through the CSP® training course you will gain the advanced knowledge and skills needed to succeed and excel in the professional staging industry.
We teach you the practical knowledge of staging, along with our highly developed concepts for making a property more desirable to buyers, in addition to the crucial business elements pertinent to your success.
3-Day Foundation Standard Training Course
It all begins with the Foundation Standard Staging Training Course.
This is a comprehensive 3-day in-person training that many people consider advanced and the ‘platinum standard’ because it teaches so much industry information.
The curriculum includes: the CSP® exclusive step-by step professional staging business system, ‘how to’ knowledge necessary for operating a successful, profitable staging business, hands-on experience for practical application of the teachings and much, much more. A semester of learning capsulized into three intensive days. (intensive because it is the best way to learn and intensive to keep the three days manageable for most life schedules)
Within these three days, you will learn:
- How to target & market to your ideal client
- How to develop a business model specialized to your needs and goals
- The practical ‘nuts and bolts’ information of staging
- Administrative and management policies
- Contracts and pricing
- The unique CSP® 8-7-6-5 approach to great room design and photos
- Color Mapping™ with its application for out and inside
- Curb Appeal
- Inventory Management and Control
PLUS much more…
Core Curriculum Topics Include:
- Furniture selection and placement
- Paint colors and wallpaper; when to change them; what to do if they can’t be changed
- Theory and psychology of color
- Odd spaces
- Sales and marketing
- The differences between staging and decorating
- Pricing and profit model
- Explanation and examples of consults and the bid process
- Staging vacant vs. occupied properties
- Working with furniture rental companies
- Review of scale and floor plans
- Use of greenery
- Working with realtors to aid them in the home selling process
- Buying inventory
- Business licensing, insurance, choosing a name for web site domain
- Building relationships with painters, carpet cleaners, handymen, etc.
- Developing contracts and forms
- Review of copyright laws for photos and web site copy
- Forms, scripts and contracts
- You will have hands-on experience staging a property that is either on the market or going on the market for sale. Your skills will be honed live on the spot with senior people in the field, who stage every day for a living.
- We believe staging certification needs to be hands-on and best completed with your peers.
AND you’ll also receive and/or have access to several critical support tools to help you build your business.
Additionally, you receive (with full payment): The “CSP® Marketing Advantage Program: Module 1 & 2: Start-Up Business” so you can print and get started right away in activating your business dreams.
Our goal is to not only provide an easy, step-by-step proven system that you can use to launch your staging business immediately, but also to offer as much support as possible along the way.
Two Powerful Options
To get you started in your new career, CSP® offers a Three-day in-person intensive and comprehensive staging business training program – the solid Foundation Standard Staging Training Program. This is the premium training program in the industry and is the foundation to creating your staging career.
Again, option one is Foundation Standard Staging Training Course. $2,299
3-day live intensive instruction with hands-on training in a community of your peers, a one-year licensing to use the CSP logo on your work and full access to the Learning and Resource Centre for one year. (Continued membership is $225 annually / 0.62c a day.
Following the intensive three-day in-person training, you have access to online support. Our instructors and mentors are available in the CSP Graduate support group and Christine Rae is available via email and via coaching to assist you and provide mentorship to answer questions and continue to provide the stability and guidance needed to ensure your success.
In addition to the Foundation Standard Staging Training Course, we provide apprenticeship, communication updates for business tools, promotional tools, business-building tactics, training techniques and ongoing learning opportunities – available on our student Resource Centre and forum AND you may return to class as many times as you want / need to at no additional charge to you!
Training program option two is for you if you KNOW you want to transition quickly and be fully supported in the field. You are ready to get on the Fast Track with your staging business.
The Fast Track Staging Program: includes the 3 day live intensive instruction with hands-on training, with everything discussed PLUS a full Get to Work quickly business package .
ADD ON the Fast Track Business Package for just $699 (Total $2,998) It includes:
- Everything from the Foundation Standard Staging Program described above
- Business Coaching (Three private one hour sessions with Christine Rae value $1500)
- One Year (12 monthly) group coaching support. Value $1600
- Real Estate Photography Course (online full six-month subscription)
- The Best Selling Book Home Staging For Dummies by Christine Rae
- 50 Marketing Postcards
- Understanding & Creating a Solid Contract ( online)
- Professional Business Policies & Proposals (online)
- Pricing your Services for a Premium Market (online)
- Learn the Secret Language of Collaborating with Real Estate Agents (online)
- Staging for Millennials (online)
- Boost Profits working with Builders (online)
- 5 CSP room Ready Handbooks for Consultations
- Pick Inventory/Room planner (online)
- Real Estate Photography Course 6 month subscription (online)
- 1 Pkg of 5 Client Information Folders with printable documents online
- I hard Cover Binder Portfolio with CSP logo/ plastic pages for inserting material professionally produced divider pages with titles & letterhead online
- 10 Staging Standard Magazines to integrate into your marketing
- Recording online: How to Build your Portfolio via Create your Irresistible offer
- Music for Open Houses (online)
- Editable Contract (online)
- 3 month complimentary access PLUS 3 extra months at A CSP special preferred rate to a powerful E-Design platform with all the tools you need to streamline your business, accept payments, create 2D & 3D design boards. Paint Library, a million products built in and so much more
- CSP International black canvas Tool bag
In addition to the two bonus items included with the Foundation Standard Staging Training Program, Fast Trackers receive two (2) ADDITIONAL bonus items:
Darby Inventory Management System (one year subscription to software)
$50 saving coupon when you purchase a Fresh Air Machine
Total FAST TRACK business package is valued at over $4455.99- add it to your tuition for just $699!
To summarize, here is a breakdown of what is included with each level of program training:
* Please note that tuition rates and Fast Track content is subject to change due to quantities and discretion of the training provider. NEW! Tuition monthly payment plans are NOW AVAILABLE!COURSE DATES
Benefits of CSP® Training
When you decide to become certified as a stager through CSP® International school of staging training, you are entering into a fast-growing community that is internationally recognized and branded daily to be acknowledged as The Staging Training Experts™.
CSP® graduates are promoted as premier stagers who have achieved the highest level of staging education available today. They are known to have been trained through hands-on experience, in-class assessments, continuing education and commit to a Code of Conduct for consumer satisfaction and protection.
NOW with the added benefit of Residential Staging Expert™ acknowledgment of your skills after class.
That translates into credibility for you the moment you graduate from the CSP® training program.
Beyond that, here are some key benefits that you might not be aware of when you choose CSP® training:
- The live, in-person group training offers you an unparalleled training experience because you learn from each other’s questions and participate in shared exercises that yield rich discoveries. (Not to mention that you meet potentially life-long friends!)
- Real Estate Agents invest approximately $10,000 – $20,000 to start their businesses. Many franchises charge anywhere from $5,000 to hundreds of thousands of dollars for business start-ups; with CSP® training, your investment pays you back quickly and with little start-up expense. And, of course, there are no on-going commitments of royalties or franchisee fees; that means you will have a quick return on your investment by completing just a few jobs early after training.
- A beginning website often costs at least $600 conservatively, and that doesn’t include search engine optimizing marketing fees. With CSP®, you will have a solid beginning with a profile page for your staging business as part of your tuition.
- The fee for your training, per hour, is less than what you will charge for your business services.
- You have access to professional tools for fast start-up so you don’t waste time, energy and valuable resources.
- Your tuition includes the licensing use of the CSP® logo and access to the Resource Centre for one full year.
- There is no other training program that is as committed to its students, enough to actually require testing for certification – and has a remedial support system in place for those who don’t achieve passing grades.
- The CSP® stagers network is a place where you can be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You can receive long-term on-going support from colleagues, instructors and mentor to ensure your success in the industry.
- Free refreshers; means you can reattend class as many times as you want to enhance the learning and work experience.
The most recognized symbol of staging excellence in the world is CSP®.
FYI – There are also other marketing and business-building tools available to you through our Vendor Partners for easy purchase outside of your training program as well.
CSP® has also secured name brand recognition by partnership and affiliation relationships to promote and support the CSP® brand name.
Because of non-regulation many stagers work without coverage! totally unaware they are leaving themselves wide open to litigation. Business insurance is imperative. CSP graduates save almost $1000 a year on insurance because they are CERTIFIED. ALSO do you know what Stager Risk Management is? You should!
- DULUX paints (Color Your World & Glidden)
- Sherwin Williams
- United Van Lines
- Easy-Home Rental Furniture
- Cort Furniture
- Williams & Sonoma
All of which you benefit from by association. There are many services, products, and opportunities available through CSP® which truly differentiate the concept of home staging in the marketplace and will help you build a powerful resource support network for your business.
“ I found the course enjoyable, the content thorough and well-organized, and the presentation interesting and engaging. You made an impact on me on how viable and real this business opportunity is. I know for sure that I’ve got the bug and want to pursue a career in this field. The business model, defined processes and helpful forms and marketing tools provide a solid base for me to be able to step into this business and make it my own. I’m not sitting around wondering “now what do I do” I know what to do from the course. Thank you so very much. I got my money’s worth and then some.”
~ Carol Simpson, CSP® – Richmond, BC
“ Whew Hoo! What a fantastic class. Because of my research on which Professional Staging certification to receive, I knew that your in-class and hands on training would be dynamic and top notch. But I was not quite prepared for all of the in-depth business-oriented information, as well as the professional and life experience tips that you provided for launching a successful Staging career! And what an exciting team experience when staging the property in Oakville -a Thanksgiving Day I will never forget!
Christine, it was such a pleasure meeting you and I was thrilled to have had you as my training guru! Your story of how you started your journey into this profession is one I can truly connect with and will be an inspiration for me fulfill my dreams and follow my passion… I am a bumblebee!
Here’s to the future as a CSP®. Thank you and I look forward to training with you again!”
~ Kathryn Lang, Austin, TX, USA
“ I am a recent graduate of the inaugural Certified Staging Professional™ course that was held in Sydney and loved every minute of it! I found Janne (director of ACSP) to be extremely helpful prior to the course commencing and, of course, post the graduation, assisting with any questions that I had.
The course itself exceeded all my expectations because:
1) It is the only hands-on course that is offered in Australia
2) It is a 3 day course that is structured around “key ingredients” that are tried and tested and work (internationally)
3) It is the only certified course within the industry, offering small business owners that additional credibility
4) It too has a code of conduct – which enables you to stand out from the crowd and competitors within the industry
5) We were instructed by the fabulous Christine Rae, who if the founder of CSP in North America, who shared with us invaluable tips and advice which enhanced the actual modules provided. Having done copious amounts of research into the possible ways to enter the industry I am thrilled I chose this course and certainly can recommend it.”
~ Donia Trethewey-Brown, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is a CSP® designation?
There are some who say it isn’t important, because the staging industry is non-regulated. What that means is no one requires you to have any training, certification, insurance, systems literally no one is watching you! However, strong credentials provide confidence and is a symbol of your technical competency in a sea of stagers who don’t have that! Christine will teach you how best to market and leverage this awesome achievement. In our experience, credentialed stagers have the edge on getting business and are recognized as having solid training. This will help you build your business faster and easier as potential clients will always choose a trained expert over someone without training.
How do I get a CSP® designation?’
CSP® graduates earn a designation upon successful completion of the three examinations by achieving a mark of 75% or higher to receive certification. This is married to the strong Code of Conduct. The CSP® designation is branded across North America and Australia. We advertise in the following mediums: internet, newspaper, magazine, our glossy staging magazine The Staging Standard, television, networking, tradeshows, cross promotions with large corporations and more. When you see the CSP® logo, it stands for “excellence and higher education” which sends the message of a professional who has access to leading-edge tools, resources and support in the staging industry.
Who are the CSP® instructors?
CSP® instructors are successful in their own right. They all operate their own successful staging businesses, have helped multi millions of dollars of real estate sell, have completed over an additional 150 hours training to become a CSP® trainer AND have experience teaching adults. Their backgrounds vary and are listed in the online directory and they are always willing to speak to potential CSP® students and members.
We appreciate there are choices for training out in the marketplace. That being said, CSP® International is the leader, has the most frequently recognized, award winning graduates and is known for developing professional standards and ethics for the industry. In our opinion the only similarity is they have the word staging in the title. Even if you have existing knowledge about staging, you will find that CSP® offers a comprehensive curriculum based on best practices for profitability, professionalism, business and efficiencies (many of them set by CSP®). With CSP®’s focus on providing hands-on experience, you actually work with the staging process in real-world environments with a property which is currently on the market for sale.
What kind of support is provided after the CSP® Program?
The after-class support far exceeds expectation and any other training program currently available. Upon completion of the CSP® program, you have access to a password-protected business Resource Centre. This Resource Centre includes an online forum, where many of the alumni, staff and instructors answer questions which might come up as you continue to develop your business as well as other resources and tools. There is a learning center with hundreds of skill building and learning webinars for you to continue learning after class. An invaluable bonus is your ability to return to training as many times as you wish to learn, upgrade, refresh and recharge your enthusiasm, skills and expertise, and after class a private Facebook Graduate Support Group.
Do I learn how to market myself and my business?
The class room curriculum includes an exclusive learning program for outreach marketing which is proven to work! And there are oodles of learning webinars to support you after class too. CSP® has a wonderful advanced marketing program called CSP® Marketing Advantage Program (MAP). This program includes do-it-yourself modules to guide you through the set-up of your business – everything from tips on choosing a business name to advanced workshops on creating media press kits. As a matter of fact, you’ll receive the first two Modules as soon as you register for training, so you can get started right away! The after-training offered via virtual technology (teleclasses and webinars) through the MAP is a first in the industry and, once again, included in your tuition.
How is the CSP® training delivered?
CSP® is not online for many reasons. The main one being we need to see your work in order to certify you. It is a hands-on training experience – the first 30 hours includes in-class and field experience. We believe to fully study home staging you need to have hands-on guidance, feedback and practical experience in order to interpret and apply skills successfully in the marketplace. An after-training apprenticeship program is also available in some areas (and growing). Eight on line modules and a hundred skill building webinars plus, on-going resources are provided via an online Resource Centre.
What tools do you offer that help me build my business after I graduate?
Our whole program focuses on making it easier for you to get started earning a profit in your business. We have turn-key marketing tools, such as Marketing Portfolio (to build yours in a weekend), Client Information folders, our exclusive CSP® Room Ready Handbook™ for consultations, ready to use Power Point presentations and Christine personally offers an additional coaching program as part of your Fast Track Business Launch option you can choose to participate in for more personal attention and accountability.
There is also an International Masters Designation in Real Estate Staging. All stagers, regardless of where or if they have studied, are eligible to receive this certification of achievement. It is designed to acknowledge high achievers in the industry with a proven track record and who are committed to continuing education as a strategy to stay current with industry trends and best practices. For more info, click here:
Is there an additional fee to the online Resource Centre? What are the benefits?
No and Yes. Your first year of Staging Membership is included with tuition. As a member, you are licensed to use the CSP logo for one year on your marketing material. You also have access to the CSP® Resource Centre with updated staging training, tools and industry information, the member forum, a five-page mini-website to which your url can be directed, a listing in the CSP® directory to manage your marketing message and contact details 24/7, calculate your individual statistics, full access learning centre and more. Your membership also entitles you to access any of the Preferred Pricing Partner Programs CSP® secures for members. For example, the business insurance program in Canada alone saves you over $800 annually. You also have the choice to opt into a program where you are able to send your very own Staging Standard Magazine personalized with your message on the inside cover to all your clients.
After your first year in business, members are required to invest $225 as an annual renewal payment (less than a coffee at 0.62c a day.) This licensing fee allows continued use of the logo, reduced rates for insurance, your five personal web page site (value $599) continues, and your directory listing will be maintained. It also assures you of continued access to the member only site, brand marketing support, the continuation of your certification, as well as access to all preferred outsource vendor pricing for your clients and the continuing education preferred pricing privilege, access to the learning centre, Christine Rae AND return to class privileges. We encourage you to plan for this fee when developing your business plan.
What is the CSP® training fee?
Rather than seeing CSP® training as a cost of doing business, see it as an investment in securing the very best education to become an acknowledged industry expert. CSP® is 28 hrs of intensive immersion into the world you want to work in with invaluable benefits and tremendous value!
The current fee for tuition with a fully certified, licensed in the field trainer equates to $82/hour (which is less than you will make when you get paid for staging work) AND that includes your first year of membership to CSP®’s Resource Centre and Learning Centre. The investment for tuition is quickly recouped once you start billing for your services. ALSO remember that the training fee is a tax-deductible expense if you start your own business. (See your tax professional for advice.)
Given that CSP® has some of the finest trainers in North America, there are training programs going just about continuously at one location or another. Regardless of the location where you choose to receive your training, you will experience CSP®’s stellar standards in curriculum and experience and, of course, your instructor will be phenomenal.
Tuition Options Review
1. Foundation Standard Staging Training Program
The full registration for the Foundation Standard Staging Training Program is $2299 (plus applicable taxes).
A nonrefundable booking fee of $500 (plus applicable taxes) is required to secure your seat and the remaining balance is due at least one weeks prior to attending the training.
In certain circumstances payment plans are accepted. They do require at least $1000 to be paid prior to class and the balance to be paid in equal installments, over a maximum of two months. Alternative credit options are available through PayPal ‘Bill Me Later’ service in the U.S., and PayBright in Canada.
2. Fast Track Business Launch Package
The full registration for the Fast Track option is $2998 (plus applicable taxes). A nonrefundable booking fee of $500 (plus applicable taxes) is required to secure your seat and the remaining balance is due at least one weeks prior to attending the training.
In certain circumstances payment plans are accepted. They do require at least $1300 to be paid prior to class and the balance to be paid in equal installments, over a maximum of two months.
Although the $500 booking fee is nonrefundable – it is transferable in the event you need to change your location or dates.
Once you have seriously considered the CSP® program and decide to receive the superior training offered, select the training date and location that works best for you. CLICK here.
Or, if you prefer, complete the registration forms and scan or fax them to LINDA in our HQ at 1 905 984 6955 or Linda@stagingtraining.com to secure your seat in this powerful program.
Or call us a 1 888 STAGING or 1 905 984 6955, we are happy to help over the phone.
This training program is tax deductible when you start your business.
(It is recommended to check with your tax professional for further questions.)
When you register, you’ll receive your bonus items via email right away, the first two modules of the Marketing Advantage Program for Business Start-Up. While it might feel like that’s a jumpstart, we’ve found that it’s helpful for you to have some time to digest the material before attending the actual training session.
Please note that, while we understand life situations may change in between registering and attending training, CSP® does have a cancellation policy and a rescheduling process.
To view these policies, Click Here...
If you have any questions or would like to talk to one of our team, please call us at 1-888-STAGING between 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST. We would love to hear from you.
Meanwhile, on behalf of the entire international CSP® team, thank you for taking the time to learn more about the Certified Staging Professionals® training programs.
We look forward to working with you to launch the next phase of your career.
To Staging Your Future with CSP®~
Founder and President
CSP International™ Staging Business Training Academy