The upside to a down economy is MORE BANG for your BUCK! Certified Staging Professional offer Aeroplan Miles for home staging services
The upside to a down economy is MORE BANG for your BUCK!
Certified Staging Professional offer Aeroplan Miles for home staging services
Toronto, ON, August 11, 2009 – It is not surprising, given today’s economy, to find consumers looking for more value when choosing services and products. Consumers are still spending; they are just doing more research before buying. They evaluate quality, price, and customer service, past client experience, referrals, testimonials, work samples and then the tie breaker is “what makes your service better than others?” and “what else do you offer?”
Certified Staging Professional™ helps their graduates “provide a more service option” by the launch of phase two of their agreement with Aeromove®, a home and move services program available exclusively to Aeroplan® Members. Phase one offered 500 Aeroplan® Miles for those registering for the three day CSP course, or when hiring an Elite stager through the CSPElite™ program. Phase two allows consumers in the home staging and real estate industry to take advantage and collect more Aeroplan Miles, as Canadian Certified Staging Professional members can now offer their own clients Aeroplan Miles once hired.
“I was thrilled to add this reward program to my staging services,” said Karen Salzsauler, owner of Lifestyled Interiors, one of the first to sign up to offer Aeroplan Miles. “I took my staging training three years ago with Christine Rae of CSP. I own and operate a successful staging company in Milton, Ontario, and this is just another perk I can offer clients that will give my small business a competitive edge.”
Monica Stanciu of Staged 2 Sell Solutions Inc., a Certified Staging Professional in Markham, Ontario said “I even offer Aeroplan Miles to existing clients who already use my services. “It shows clients that I appreciate their business.”
Consumers can earn Aeroplan Miles from home staging companies in the following cities:
• New Liskeard, Ontario – by Patricia Foreman of BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS by PATRICIA
• Ottawa, Ontario – by Alanna Divine Staging Solutions and Jodi Buck of Flair & Function
• Oakville, Ontario – by Johanne Sergerie of Glowing Homes, and Monica B. Rolling of Style Expressions by Monica Rolling
• Toronto, Ontario – by Nancy Hoag of ALLDECOR Home Staging, and Carole Tremblay of Open House Staging
• Milton, Ontario – by Karen Salzsauler of LifeStyled Interiors
• Markham, Ontario – by Monica Stanciu of Staged 2 Sell Solutions Inc.
• Sharon, Ontario – by Susan Crema-Martin of Martin Designs
• Ancaster, Ontario – Karen Hubert of Centre Stage Design
• Sutton, Quebec – by Kiki Busch of Kiki Busch Interior Design
• Vancouver, BC – by Connie Nedergaard of StagednSold (also servicing Victoria, Toronto, and Ottawa) and by Barb St. Germain
“The key to a successful business is in the value you bring to the table,” said Christine Rae, President of CSPI Academy, education provider of the internationally known three day CSP Real Estate Staging Program and author of Home Staging for Dummies. “A graduate from the CSP program has the ability to bring more value and exceptional service to their clients.” adds
For a complete directory of home staging companies offering Aeroplan Miles visit www.findyourstager.ca
The CSP International™ Business Academy provides educational models in Green Build Science, Real Estate Home Staging, Divorce This House, CSPI NEED to KNOW™ Marketing and Business, Diversity Sales Specialist, Senior Move Management and more. For a complete list and to view dates and locations of upcoming courses visit www.cspiacademy.com
® Aeroplan and Aeromove are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Canada Inc.