Learn best practices & boost your bottom line!
Presentation by Christine Rae with guest Debbie Talianko
- PRESENTER: Debbie Talianko
- Debbie L. Talianko, one of California’s premier interior designers, is an award-winning professional known for the exceptional service she provides to her clients in Southern California.With 20+ years of experience, Talianko offers many design services and has won several customer service awards. Clients and colleagues alike refer to her with words like “fabulous,” “fantastic,” and “wonderful” and phrases like “true visionary,” “beautiful, refined style,” “great eye for color,” and “very pleasant to work with.” Her company, Talianko Design Group, LLC, provides services ranging from new construction and remodeling specifications to interior consultations. The firm is backed by the region’s leading contractors, architects, painters, engineers, closet specialists, cabinet experts, and other professionals, as well as a national network of vendors and suppliers. Debbie is the past President of the Pasadena chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), the nation’s largest and longest-established organization of design professionals. She is a past chair of the California Home & Kitchen Tour, an event showcasing the work of some of the nation’s most distinguished design professionals. Debbie is also a National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) member. She keeps up with design trends by attending industry shows around the country. She is a Certified Interior Designer in California and received a Diploma with Distinction in Professional Interior Design from Rhodec International in London. Her clients benefit from the organization, time management, communication, and other skills she gained from her highly successful earlier career in sales and marketing for a leading national company.
- FEE: $99
You know buying at the wholesale level will save you time and boost your bottom line, then why haven’t you ever found time to go to a Mart?
Are you puzzled, scared, and just completely confused about everything connected to buying wholesale?
Things like: managing the intricacies of vendor relationships, learning the secret language of terms & definitions, how to read the coded tags, developing connections for best pricing, and learning how to buy furnishing can all seem too much to deal with because if you take an opportunity to go and can’t figure everything out, you will have wasted all that time you could have sold to a staging client for nothing.
FEAR no longer!
Join Christine Rae with special guest professional interior designer Debbie Talianko to learn everything you need to know about buying wholesale and more.
Debbie will walk you through her exclusive TO-THE-TRADE PROCESS of procuring furnishings and dealing with vendors for running a profitable staging or decorating business. In this information-packed workshop, you’ll discover how to make decisions that will affect the success of your business, as well as enhance the customer experiences you create.
Participants will learn:
- What You’ll Need to Qualify to Buy at the Wholesale Level
- The Most Profitable Way to Buy (And Sell) Goods
- Where to Find the Market Shows Each Year
- How to Work with a Vendor
- How To Recognize Quality In The Goods You Buy
Teaching the Business of Staging
Is Staging Certification Necessary?
The home staging industry is unregulated and there is no “governing and regulating association”. Don’t let this alarm or dissuade you from pursing your dream. The Home Inspection industry is non- regulated also, in fact many industries are rooted in non-regulation. What it means is simply anyone can say they are a stager and anyone can provide a training course, online or in person………….. without ever having staged a home! Shocking isn’t it? We believe as a new business starting out you need as much ammunition and information as possible to position you as an expert instead of a newbie. Certification for a stager is as vital as a license is to a real estate agent.
“If you are looking to start your own staging business or want to get into the industry, CSP is what you are looking for! Christine Rae has developed a stellar turnkey program for anyone who is serious about this business.”
Yesterday I was listening to and reviewing some of the information from the “FastTrack Business Package”, it occurred to me how much thought went into putting this package together. I felt I needed to say Thank You to you and your Team. All the information taught in the class and provided in this package has given me the confidence I need to start this new chapter in my life.
Cynthia DelveCCSP Victoria, BC
“I wanted the best training possible. Which I believe is the CSP® Home Staging Certification Program. And I did a lot of research”.
Cathy Hobbs, CSP Instructor, Emmy Award Winning TV Personality