FACT: Research shows, Staging to Sell Works!
The CSP International™ Staging Training Academy is proud to present the missing link for agents who want to List More, Sell More and Make More Money.
The comprehensive CSPElite™ program is a “work at your own pace”, online educational program providing much needed education for real estate agents.
Providing the knowledge they need, to leverage a leading marketing concept to their advantage.
The program author is Christine Rae, Leading Staging Training Expert & bestselling author of Home Staging for Dummies & SOLD.
Listen to this powerful message
for Real Estate Agents (advance to 1.15 secs)
You’ve heard the analogy of the importance of detailing a car before selling, relating to selling property, you grasp the concept of home staging yet you struggle to convince sellers of its value –& frankly you are too busy to add this to your workload!
Then this program is for you!
- If you would prefer someone else handle the ‘sticky’ conversations about your client’s property, so you preserve your relationship with them
- If you are interested to know more about a proven marketing technique to have listings sell 90% faster than average. And
If you want to attract more listing appointments – KEEP READING….
- What would happen to your reputation if you were known as” the Agent who gets property SOLD”?
- What would your bottom-line look like if you could reduce your marketing budget, close more deals, sell more properties in less time than others?
All this and more is possible when you understand the ins and outs of how staging works for you, your client and the buyer.
Staging done well is a powerful, marketing strategy used to enhance property for sale.
The results, time after time illustrates how the practice secures the most money for the client in the shortest time, while building the reputation of agents who get property sold!
The Real Estate Staging Association, through whom CSP® is accredited, reports that staged homes are on the market 90% less than non-staged.
Recently NAR® released a study supporting staging as a valuable resource; it stated Staging helps the more than 90% of people can NOT visualize beyond what they see. Which means if you are not advising your client that they need to fully prepare their property for sale in order to maximize their sale advantage, then prospective buyers are not putting your listing on their “must see” list.
Properties which have been properly staged present maximum opportunity to secure a buyer sooner, increases equity potential for your clients and creates emotional connections between potential buyers and client properties.
Pressing problem: how do you convince your client to understand the value of staging and how to handle the client who thinks you should also do this service for them?
is within the learning content of the UNIQUE CSP Elite™ Agent Training Program.
- We believe agents are busy enough without adding the stress of actually doing staging work themselves.
- You don’t have time to do it well, thoroughly and correctly
(your client deserves this)
- You don’t do house inspection, mortgage arranging, title searching, painting, cleaning or grass cutting- so why would you schlep furniture?
Look at these two photos: Honestly could you do this?
Do you have the talent? The time? The knowledge & ability?
(if you say yes then maybe you need our three day Staging Business Training (www.stagingtraining.com)
If you are saying: you are right I don’t have time or talent…Keep reading…..
What You Need To Know:
- The Benefits: for you, your seller and the buyer to implement staging in the sales process
- The five factors that determine a sale, and where staging fits!
- How to get the seller involved in the staging process – and how your chosen stager keeps your client motivated throughout the process
- The value and importance of allowing client to complete all three steps before you have any showings, photographs or tours
- The impact home staging has on buying and selling decisions and how that affects your business
- The evolution of staging over time – and why you need to know about it
- Facts, trends and statistics you can use to communicate effectively with your client
- The difference between a good and a great photograph – and the effect on property sales
- Case studies and statistics – and how to integrate them into presentation packages
- Cost vs. value – which projects bring the biggest return on investment
- Curb appeal, color and room design principles – and how stagers present them to your client
- What to expect for Pricing and inside contracts – who pays and much more…!!!
To be clear, you will not learn how to stage or how to start a staging business.
You will learn how to incorporate staging services into your existing real estate business, for maximum impact on your bottom line.
AGENT AH-HA! Staging doesn’t mean seller has to store all furniture and move out! Staging is for EVERY property regardless of price point or location
Stagers are working in commercial properties, Air B&B, student rentals, occupied, estates, builder models, flipped/improved properties AND oh yes vacant!
You think- “oh Staging costs LOTS OF MONEY”; believe me we have heard it all. It doesn’t cost lots of money! It costs less than that first price reduction and it makes lots of money.
Through this training you will discover how to market staging to attract more listings, how to use staging services to close those listings faster (and with better results) than if staging was not included in the marketing process.
SCRIPTS included: Of course, you’ll also learn how to overcome objections and communicate effectively with the property owner to secure their cooperation in preparing for the sale. Also, the information needed to choose the right professional stager for you..
This comprehensive workshop provides insight, principles, best practices and strategies for agents to assist property sellers to maximize equity gain during the sale of a property. AND it doesn’t end there. After training & examination is completed you will have the most sought-after designation which will propel your expertise forward positioning you as the marketing expert you are! AND you also have access to incredible done for your marketing pieces to help you and your clients.
Upon payment you receive a link to download the materials (read instructions carefully).
- 2 two-hour “live” recorded learning sessions taught personally by Christine Rae .
- A companion workbook for note taking PLUS a 100+ page reference manual “Maximizing Your Client’s Equity with Staging” with the lesson & information for easy reference.
- An open book exam to certify your knowledge post-training, which needs to be completed to earn the prestigious CSP Elite™ Agent designation and are granted permission to use the specially developed agent logo in all marketing and promotional pieces for two years from your date of completion
(renewal thereafter is $50).
- Certificate to verify skills as a Real Estate Marketing Specialist™
- Logo for your use as a REMS™
- Numerous Documents and Articles to share with homeowners
- Social Media Images for your use
- Pre-written blog articles
- A lead generation system you can replicate
- Follow up emails that you can replicate
- Access to ‘local to you’ Certified Staging Professionals
- Access to continuing education on demand learning courses
Optional to Purchase:
- Customized for you: Staging Standard Magazine
- Done for you marketing system
- Done for you event system to attract sellers
- Customized Social Media Images with your branding
You will want to check the resource area often for new items and offers.
Complete the exam as quickly as possible and return to CSP International™ to qualify for your certification. Once your exam has been successfully verified, you will be sent the logo via email & certificate in the mail and given access to the support material above.
Even if you have existing knowledge about staging, you will find that CSP® offers a comprehensive curriculum based on best practices for profitability, professionalism, business and efficiencies (many of them set by CSP®).
Maybe the biggest reason to take the Elite™ Program is because your competitors are catching on, you want to get the marketing edge in your local area.
“It is a great marketing tool that I was introduced to about five years ago, by a CSP stager.
Our whole team supports staging; we provide a consultation as part of our marketing package; home sellers are thrilled. Once we show them the results we have enjoyed they are totally on board to do the full showcasing. Our market property ranges from $350,000 to $370,000. We had a client who was reluctant to accept that the property needed staging, but honestly, we would not support listing it at $349,000 as it looked. Our stager was wonderful in her approach with him, and with the use of the Room Ready Handbook (which we love) the work was completed. We figured they would hit mid-350s. They received seven offers on the first day and it sold for $371,000. You can’t fault that. The client was thrilled, we were thrilled, and the home buyer was thrilled—Win! Win! Win! All the way.” ~ Sam McDadi: Mississauga, Ontario
Sam knows about hard work, success, and the power of staging. He and his team topple sales records year after year. He holds the most awards of agents in Canada, he knows staging works.
Jackie Martin, Sales Representative L.H. Lind Realty Inc., Brokerage…. “I just completed the 2-part learning sessions; I thought it was excellent, with a wealth of information. I look forward to moving forward with the Designation and integrating the staging process further into our business model.” ~
Duration: 4 Hours Total ( 2 x 2 hours )
To purchase the recorded version of the CSP Elite™ webinar including workbook. When you BUY NOW you will also receive a $50 BONUS: 4 MP3 program plus workbook: SOLD Presents Protecting Your Clients Equity Through Home Staging click the button below.
Special Note: Broker advantages are available!
Book an Elite™ Program in your office for 8+ participants to receive preferred training rates! An open book exam to certify your knowledge post-training, which is needed to earn your prestigious CSP Elite™ Agent designation and licensing use of the CSP Elite™ Agent logo in all marketing and promotional pieces for two years from the date of completion (renewal thereafter is $50). Email Christine@StagingTraining.com for information
Download More Info:
Learn the 10 Reasons Why You Need this Training Course