Learn How to Create Beautiful Gardens That Look Great in Every Season
- Learn how to choose the one plant that creates unity & flow in your landscape… No matter which zone (or country) you’re in!
- Get access to a personal plants database filled with colorful plants with multi-season interest.
- Learn about building ‘structure’ so the garden looks great—even when it’s not in bloom.
- Learn how to strategically use color to support the plants you chose and what you want for your garden.
- Learn how to design your unique planting plan using over 27 bonus garden bed layouts that you can adapt to fit your needs.
- Learn how to add just the right amount of excitement to your garden with plants and features that will make your design pop. Your garden will have that perfect balance of unity and contrast.
- Learn basic (and advanced) hacks for planting up a successful and sustainable garden bed.
Amy has been a garden designer since 2014 and graphic designer since 2005. She helps garden lovers design beautiful landscapes that are colorful in all four seasons, show off your personality and suit your lifestyle.
Her work has been featured in publications like The Family Handyman, Buzzfeed, Country Living Magazine and more.
Teaching the Business of Staging
Is Staging Certification Necessary?
The home staging industry is unregulated and there is no “governing and regulating association”. Don’t let this alarm or dissuade you from pursing your dream. The Home Inspection industry is non- regulated also, in fact many industries are rooted in non-regulation. What it means is simply anyone can say they are a stager and anyone can provide a training course, online or in person………….. without ever having staged a home! Shocking isn’t it? We believe as a new business starting out you need as much ammunition and information as possible to position you as an expert instead of a newbie. Certification for a stager is as vital as a license is to a real estate agent.
I don’t know where to start. It was a fantastic class; it was such a pleasure to meet Christine and Lynelle…It was a lot of information in 3 days! I am happy and thrilled that I took this class – Thanks to everbody for their help!!
Mira B.Mississauga, ON
“If you are looking to start your own staging business or want to get into the industry, CSP is what you are looking for! Christine Rae has developed a stellar turnkey program for anyone who is serious about this business.”
The first house I staged sold over asking last night!! Put on the market at $339K and sold 9 days later for 400K! The happiness I feel is so indescribable!! I just want to thank you so much for BEING CHRISTINE RAE! I don’t think I could ever have done this without your guidance and amazing program! CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE PROJECTS! The real estate agent wants to work with me too !! WOOHOO!