We can help you develop niche downsizing and rightsizing expertise that will set you apart from the competition!
For the first time in history, seniors will outnumber younger generations. This huge demographic force represents a significant and growing opportunity for designers, organizers and real estate professionals and stagers. Seniors want and need your help to downsize to smaller spaces, or to rightsize in their existing homes. You already have considerable expertise in helping clients prepare their homes for the real estate market. You may even have assisted some clients manage their move to a new home and styled it for everyday living in their new spaces.
Now is the time to set yourself up to capture this emerging opportunity by becoming a Certified Residential Transition Specialist to help your clients with all aspects of their real estate transition, from disposing of items, staging and managing the move, reducing or replacing furniture and belongings, redesigning the space for safety and independence and finally life-styling their new home.
Join instructor and Residential Transition Specialist Rachel Borrelli and Christine Rae for a dynamic and engaging 6-hour workshop* that will show you how to:
- Examine the growing trend and increased need for Residential Transition Specialists™.
- Discover how home stagers, designers, organizers, etc. are well positioned to complement their business model with Residential Transition Specialist™ service offerings.
- Consider opportunities to diversify your company by assessing the different levels of services that will meet the needs of your specific clients and market.
- Acquire the information needed to create a business model that combines design, staging, organizing and project management into downsizing /rightsizing services.
- List the types of experts needed to build your team and skillsets they require.
- Explore the process to complete each phase of the transition to a lifetime home.
- Adapt existing skills and knowledge of design elements to meet the specific needs of clients who are downsizing/rightsizing.
- Prepare to plan, organize, lead and coordinate every phase of the process for transitioning clients to their lifetime home.
- Gain the confidence to smoothly transition a client from their current to their new lifestyle.
After graduation you will receive:
- the Residential Transition Specialist™ logo for your use
- access to the CSP® RTS Marketing Portal – inside you will find all the forms from the course, pre-designed social media images, marketing templates, business documents and tools, a free CRM and access to 2 hours of complimentary marketing consultations from CSP’s marketing partner..
Add to your revenue stream, register for this dynamic course today!
Course Fee: $599 CSP Member: $549
NOTE: To receive CSP Member Pricing, CSP members must be logged into the CSP Resource Centre before registering for this webinar.
This is a 3 session program.