Choosing and Using Accessories
Choosing the right staging accessories requires a
good eye and discipline.
Less is more but bare is not better. Accessories used correctly create the inviting feel which prompts a buyer to make an offer on a property. Learn how to avoid the beginner stager frenzy of “decorating-staging”; staging for selling requires a good eye and discipline to hold back your penchant for décor as too much “stuff” interrupts the flow and confuses the buyer. Well-positioned accessories add variety and interest as well as creating flow from room to room. Join Christine Rae and her guest Co-Host, 8 year CSP Veteran Bonnie Carter and learn how to choose and use the best ones.
Participants will learn:
- How to select the right accessories that can be used over and over again.
- How to create flow using colour and/or theme
- How to use all opportunities to purchase accessories at bargain prices
- How to avoid selecting the wrong accessories
- How to store accessories
- How to use artwork to advantage