Beginning With Eight Online Modules,
The CSP® Marketing Advantage Camp Puts
What You Learned In Training
To Build Your Business To Work
The CSP® Marketing Advantage Program (MAP) is designed to support the different levels of business skills of our alumni. Its multi‐level components acknowledge that people learn differently and within their own time commitments.
The virtual (online) format of webinars and recorded teleclasses ensures you can learn when and where you want – from the comfort of your own environment and on your schedule as you need it. The pace is upbeat, the tone is motivational and the content is substantive.
The modules are concise and chock-full of powerful and practical marketing tools, strategies and shortcuts, all designed to allow you to work at your own pace, with step-by-step instruction.
And the webinar Q & A classes with Christine Rae and premium, hand-selected marketing experts means your personal questions get answered as they come up from taking action in marketing your business.
By the way, to be clear, this program is an exclusive FREE benefit for CSP® graduates.
The CSP® staging course gives proven marketing strategies and staging business processes for attracting and working with clients. After graduation, certified alumni are invited to dive deep into the marketing strategies that the CSP® Staging Program delivers by learning how to systematically implement them.
In this eight part webinar series, you will be guided through key marketing concepts along with the essential step-by-step recommended action steps to create a solid marketing presence.
1. Business Basics – Discover the first three things you need to do to successfully ‘anchor’ your new business and more to get started right and right now.
2. Business Clarity – Learn how to create effective marketplace positioning quickly and easily.
3. Getting Started In Marketing Your Business – definition of marketing, take the fear out of marketing, overview of online / offline marketing strategies, first steps to ‘anchor’ your marketing
4. The Art of Differentiation: How To Help Your Market See You – your unique value proposition, how to craft powerful marketing messages, branding / promotional leverage
5. Using Social Media Effectively To Brand Your Business – tribe building, building relationships with Facebook, the language of Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
6. The Lead Capture Process – marketing / sales funnel, the systems you need to market effectively, the opt-in process, database management, client cultivation, how to handle objections
7. Technical How-To’s of Marketing – creating online newsletters, creating a weblog, Google, basic SEO tips and best practices, e-books, building value-add presentations, video marketing
8. Designing Your Expert Platform – definition of a platform, the components of a good platform, how to build one, how to outsource effectively, advanced promotional strategies
Additional webinars within MAP build on the basics above by covering such topics as: promotional materials, your CSP profile and promotions, blogs, your business website, databases and mailing lists, the 8 Touch Campaign, relationship cultivation, CSP Preferred Pricing Partners and more.
To access your MAP to staging business success, simply login to the Resource Centre and get started!
Is Staging Certification Necessary?
The home staging industry is unregulated and there is no “governing and regulating association”. Don’t let this alarm or dissuade you from pursing your dream. The Home Inspection industry is non- regulated also, in fact many industries are rooted in non-regulation. What it means is simply anyone can say they are a stager and anyone can provide a training course, online or in person………….. without ever having staged a home! Shocking isn’t it? We believe as a new business starting out you need as much ammunition and information as possible to position you as an expert instead of a newbie. Certification for a stager is as vital as a license is to a real estate agent.
The first house I staged sold over asking last night!! Put on the market at $339K and sold 9 days later for 400K! The happiness I feel is so indescribable!! I just want to thank you so much for BEING CHRISTINE RAE! I don’t think I could ever have done this without your guidance and amazing program! CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE PROJECTS! The real estate agent wants to work with me too !! WOOHOO!
Yesterday I was listening to and reviewing some of the information from the “FastTrack Business Package”, it occurred to me how much thought went into putting this package together. I felt I needed to say Thank You to you and your Team. All the information taught in the class and provided in this package has given me the confidence I need to start this new chapter in my life.
Cynthia DelveCCSP Victoria, BC
I don’t know where to start. It was a fantastic class; it was such a pleasure to meet Christine and Lynelle…It was a lot of information in 3 days! I am happy and thrilled that I took this class – Thanks to everbody for their help!!
Mira B.Mississauga, ON