Residential Transition Specialist™
Guiding and assisting clients with their need to Downsize to a new location or Right size in their current space. From the planning stages, to project managing and overseeing, to being part of a multi-disciplinary team committed to ensuring a smooth transition.
Stagers are in a unique position to expand into this growing trend. For the first time in history, seniors will outnumber the younger generation! And they want and need your help. One such area is the area of Downsizing and Rightsizing. Further expanding our knowledge and skills in this can provide the perfect opportunity to increase our profits into the Downsizing and Rightsizing business. While most stagers already hold the expertise in preparing homes for sale, many have also managed client moves, and assisting homeowners with staging to live once the client has settled into their new home.
Join Christine Rae and Residential Transition expert and instructor Rachel Borrelli for this 6 hr program where they will assist stagers in understanding the unique challenges faced by working with this clientele [and their families] as well as choosing and working with a team of experts of many areas required to make the move as stress free as possible.
This programs earns you 3 CEU’s towards your Masters Designation
Participants will learn:
- Examine the growing trend and increased need for Residential Transition Specialists™.
- Discover how home stagers, designers, organizers, etc. are well positioned to complement their business model with Residential Transition Specialist™ service offerings.
- Diversify your company by assessing the different levels of services that will meet the needs of your specific clients and market.
- Acquire the information needed to create a business model that combines design, staging, organizing and project management into downsizing /rightsizing services.
- Adapt existing skills and knowledge of design elements to meet the specific needs of clients who are downsizing/rightsizing.
- Prepare to plan, organize, lead and coordinate every phase of the process for transitioning clients .
- Gain the confidence to smoothly transition a client from their current state to their new lifestyle.
Type of Course: WEBINAR/ONLINE COURSE
Duration: 6 Hours
Fee: CSPs $349; Non-CSPs $399
DATES AND TIMES
This is a 3 session program.
SESSION 1: TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2021
SESSION 2: TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2021
SESSION 3: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2021
All sessions run from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm EST
3 CE Credits
Earn three CE credits for the CSP International™ Masters of Real Estate Staging and the Residential Transition Specialist™ DesignationRegister HERE
Rachel Borrelli, CCSP® Bio:
Rachel Borrelli is the owner and lead Property Stylist of Diversa Designs Home Staging and Redesign. As a member of the Canadian Certified Staging Association and Residential Transition Specialist Instructor, she has a passion for Real Estate Staging as well as helping mature clients rightsize and transition into their new home. As a graduate from the University of Calgary Visual Design program, specializing in Interior Design, Rachel creates safe, functional, and beautiful spaces for people to call home. Rachel is the recipient of a RESA 2019 Top 10 Canadian Home staging award and the current Alberta Provincial President, Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
Read Rachel’s article: Do You Fit In Your Home