Residential Transition Specialist™
For the first time in history, seniors will outnumber the younger generation! And they want and need your help Downsizing and Rightsizing.
Many older adults are deciding to downsize now, cashing out while the market is hot, to enhance their retirement savings with unexpected equity gains to finance a simpler, retired lifestyle. Some have already downsized and are realizing their current furnishing and décor doesn’t fit their new space, at the same time seniors are transitioning into Assisted Living and Care Facilities due to age and health concerns. This dynamic has created a high demand for Residential Transition Specialists with continued market growth projected for years to come!
Stagers are well-positioned to take advantage of this rapidly expanding revenue stream, having already had experience in preparing homes for sale, managing client moves and assisting homeowners with staging to live after settling into their new dwelling. Further developing your existing skills and knowledge with the Residential Transition Specialist Training will create the perfect opportunity to confidently diversify into the Downsizing and Rightsizing business.
Join award-winning Residential Transition Expert Rachel Borrelli with host Christine Rae for the information-packed, 3x2hour learning experience which focuses on guiding and assisting mature clients with their need to downsize to a new location or right-size in their current space. From preparing to planning, editing to organizing, leading to coordinating, to understanding the unique challenges encountered when working with this clientele[and their families], this comprehensive training covers it all.
Participants will learn:
- Examine the growing trend and increased need for Residential Transition Specialists™.
- Discover how home stagers, designers, organizers, etc. are well positioned to complement their business model with Residential Transition Specialist™ service offerings.
- Diversify your company by assessing the different levels of services that will meet the needs of your specific clients and market.
- Acquire the information needed to create a business model that combines design, staging, organizing and project management into downsizing /rightsizing services.
- Adapt existing skills and knowledge of design elements to meet the specific needs of clients who are downsizing/rightsizing.
- Prepare to plan, organize, lead and coordinate every phase of the process for transitioning clients .
- Gain the confidence to smoothly transition a client from their current state to their new lifestyle.
The Residential Transition Specialist Training walks you through every phase of the process, providing you with the all the knowledge, tools, insight, emotional sensitivity and situational awareness to create smooth transitions for all of your clients, ensuring every job is REWARDING and PROFITABLE!
This programs earns you 3 CEU’s towards your Masters Designation.
Type of Course: WEBINAR/ONLINE COURSE
Duration: 6 Hours
Fee: CSPs $349; Non-CSPs $399
DATES AND TIMES
This is a 3 session program.
SESSION 1: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 13, 2021
SESSION 2: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20, 2021
SESSION 3: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 27, 2021
All sessions run from 7:00pm-9:00pm EDT
3 CE Credits
Earn three CE credits for the CSP International™ Masters of Real Estate Staging and the Residential Transition Specialist™ DesignationRegister HERE
Rachel Borrelli, CCSP® Bio:
Rachel Borrelli is the owner and lead Property Stylist of Diversa Designs Home Staging and Redesign. As a member of the Canadian Certified Staging Association and Residential Transition Specialist Instructor, she has a passion for Real Estate Staging as well as helping mature clients rightsize and transition into their new home. As a graduate from the University of Calgary Visual Design program, specializing in Interior Design, Rachel creates safe, functional, and beautiful spaces for people to call home. Rachel is the recipient of a RESA 2019 Top 10 Canadian Home staging award and the current Alberta Provincial President, Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
Read Rachel’s article: Do You Fit In Your Home