If You Said Yes to Any of the Points Below, Register for this Session.
Complimentary Presentation by Christine Rae, Thursday, April 21st at 8:00 pm
Nowadays, there is so much conflicting and often useless information about staging that it can cause analysis paralysis when trying to make a decision.
Does this sound familiar?
- You decorate friends’ and families’ homes for free but wish you knew how to get paid
- You aspire to be your own boss but know little about running a business
- You want to use your creative talent to build a financial nest egg but don’t know where to start
- Or maybe you already started your business but are now struggling with all the fine details
If you said YES, this workshop is for you.
Join Christine Rae as she helps you navigate the world of staging. Learn about a day in the life of a stager, pricing and contracts. Discuss common mistakes new stagers make and the most challenging parts of business building. Explore some booming niche service markets that will increase your profitability.
Participants will learn:
- The biggest misconception about Home Staging
- Three mistakes new stagers make and don’t need to
- Secrets from TOP stager’s arsenal, including best colour for selling
- Low or high budget three must do’s to sell property and
- How to have a business you love and fast track to six figures
This 60minute learning session will provide the insight needed to start you on a path to success and crystalize your future in the staging industry.