Discover How Rejection Can Actually
Boost Your Revenues
A 60-Minute Webinar That Teaches The Hidden Dynamics of Rejection In Your Business And How You Can Use Rejection As Fuel For Business Success
Rejection, or the fear or feeling of rejection, can be one of the fastest ways to take yourself out of being successful in business.
The fear of rejection is, essentially, a limitation that will prevent you from doing anything that someone might judge, disapprove and/or reject you for… like:
- Acting, thinking, believing and functioning to ‘belong’
Result: you lose your individual identity
- Saying something that isn’t considered ‘acceptable’
Result: you don’t speak your truths
- Looking for approval and validation from someone outside of you
Result: you surrender your dreams as a result of low self-confidence
The greatest tragedy of all is that you will not be able to help the people who are looking for you if you are worrying about disapproval, judgment or rejection.
If you want to know how rejection, or the fear of it, has been holding you back in business AND how to harness that energy to actually make it work FOR you, this is the webinar that you don’t want to miss!
You can learn:
- The behavior patterns of someone who operates from the fear of rejection in business – so you can avoid them!
- The four gifts of rejection
- The big key to handling rejection successfully
- A sure-fire formula to help you create more revenues
- 16 powerful strategies to turn rejection into revenues
- And more…
WEBINAR / ONLINE PROGRAM
Making the most of human nature since 1998, Lynn Scheurell believes that business is your highest calling made manifest through service. Changing the world starts by understanding your motivations, inspirations and purpose – in other words, changing the world starts within you. And then you apply your intensity through strategic business models, systems and focused action to create conscious, and often dramatic, results. To learn more, see www.MyCreativeCatalyst.com
Is Staging Certification Necessary?
The home staging industry is unregulated and there is no “governing and regulating association”. Don’t let this alarm or dissuade you from pursing your dream. The Home Inspection industry is non- regulated also, in fact many industries are rooted in non-regulation. What it means is simply anyone can say they are a stager and anyone can provide a training course, online or in person………….. without ever having staged a home! Shocking isn’t it? We believe as a new business starting out you need as much ammunition and information as possible to position you as an expert instead of a newbie. Certification for a stager is as vital as a license is to a real estate agent.
- Ask the expert – How good is necessary?
- Luxury Designation Restyle
- CCSP, Monique Shaw lead stylist at Homes Sold Beautifully, has been selected as an official Staging mentor for Calgary Alberta
- Industry leader Christine Rae is coming to Mississauga to teach a 3-day Certified Staging Professionals Course! 9/18/18!
- Internationally Recognized Home Staging Expert to Teach CSP® 3 Day Course in New York, NY on 9/15/18!
Yesterday I was listening to and reviewing some of the information from the “FastTrack Business Package”, it occurred to me how much thought went into putting this package together. I felt I needed to say Thank You to you and your Team. All the information taught in the class and provided in this package has given me the confidence I need to start this new chapter in my life.
Cynthia DelveCCSP Victoria, BC
The first house I staged sold over asking last night!! Put on the market at $339K and sold 9 days later for 400K! The happiness I feel is so indescribable!! I just want to thank you so much for BEING CHRISTINE RAE! I don’t think I could ever have done this without your guidance and amazing program! CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE PROJECTS! The real estate agent wants to work with me too !! WOOHOO!
I don’t know where to start. It was a fantastic class; it was such a pleasure to meet Christine and Lynelle…It was a lot of information in 3 days! I am happy and thrilled that I took this class – Thanks to everbody for their help!!
Mira B.Mississauga, ON